Law 2.0 Conference’s Goal Is To Provide An Open And Fraud-Free Space For Its Attendees
Law 2.0 Conference, a three-day event, hosting legal professionals and industry veterans under one roof, enables the sharing of fresh and innovative perspectives. For ensuring a safe and smooth experience, Law 2.0 Conference has established a Code of Conduct forum. To foster an inclusive environment, we prioritize a number of best practices and make sure everyone has a seat at the table. This means working on our speaker selection approach to ensure a diversity of thought, perspectives, and experiences are included.
All participants, vendors, and speakers are required to adhere to the following standards set forth by the conference organizers.
Encouraged Behaviors: Law 2.0 Conference Lays Down Some Quick Essentials
- Law 2.0 Conference urges respect and consideration for all attendees and members of the community.
- Refrain from discriminatory, inappropriate, and offensive remarks or behavior. Should any type of harassment or discomfort occur, please approach a staff member immediately. They will be wearing badges for identification.
- Law 2.0 Conference always encourages its attendees to be vigilant when it comes to fraudulent and suspicious activities, actively reporting any such scams to our conference team. This allows for not only a more secure environment for everyone present but also ensures effective and swift action being taken from our team’s end.
Law 2.0 Conference Highlights Discouraged Behaviors:
- Any disrespectful conduct, including using profane language or making negative remarks, is not accepted at Law 2.0 Conference. We maintain a zero-tolerance policy against individuals who create an unfriendly and unpleasant environment for other attendees.
- Attendees should not engage in aggressive or pushy behavior when it comes to utilizing the event’s networking platform.
- Attendees found engaging in any sort of fraudulent and suspicious activities may be subject to immediate action being taken against them. Spreading of flyers or other promotional materials for fraudulent and scam-related businesses is strictly against our conference’s guidelines. If you come across one, report it here.
- The sale of any sort of counterfeit material such as fraudulent tickets to Law 2.0 Conference is strictly against our rules and regulations.
Law 2.0 Conference Discusses: Views On Fraud
Law 2.0 Conference has no wiggle room for any sort of fraud or scam activities being conducted at the event. Our team present at the conference are vigilant and proactively working towards any warning signs of suspicious activities at the event.
Engaging in fraudulent behavior, such as promoting Ponzi schemes, or engaging with attendees for a possible investment in a scam-driven business are completely against our rules and regulations.
We encourage our attendees to actively report any fraud or scam-related activities they may see being conducted at the event. Law 2.0 Conference treats each and every complaint with the same through an effective check, making sure the event is part of a safe and secure environment.